Disclaimer: This post should have gone out in August.
Last year at this time I was feeling pretty anxious and low about being back in Vienna. I had just had a great summer at home with my family and friends and was feeling nervous about being in Vienna. Some dear friends had left the city, I still couldn't speak German very well and I didn't want to leave my family. However, as per usual, the Lord continues to take care of us, fight for us and bless us.
While it was hard to come back to Vienna for my third year, I was definitely more excited to come back to my new home. I knew what to expect, how to prepare and had such a sense that the Lord has me here for His purpose. Plus, living in a European country can be a lot of fun. Becca and I tried to take advantage of this city before the school year started!
 |
| Becca and I jumping on some trampolines over the Danube River |
 |
| Learned how to properly cut ribs at our annual staff BBQ |
 |
| Got to visit with some graduated students |
 |
Celebrate a dear friend's birthday Check our her blog here. |
 |
| Biked from Vienna, Austria to Bratislava, Slovakia (a total of 42 miles... ouch) |
 |
| Reunited with the ICSV staff and met some new teachers |
Check back in tomorrow for a post about my new students and how to pray for them!
No comments:
Post a Comment