Saturday, September 3, 2011

Living Conditions

Upon arriving in Vienna I had no idea what to expect when it came to our living conditions.  All I knew was that I would be living in an apartment about 20 mins away from the school.  The two previous tenants had worked at the school and were looking to sell most of their furniture, appliances and utensils.   Therefore, Becca and I decided to purchase everything and ended up coming to fully furnished apartment.  In addition, our school has become our landlord for our apartment which is very convenient in case something were to break!  It was amazing how God had provided most of our living needs within the first week.  We only had to buy a few things before truly feeling settled in our apartment.  We are so thankful for God's timing.  In addition, a few families and staff members from the school live in our same apartment complex and have been such a huge help when we needed something fixed or set-up.  Here are some before and after shots of our apartments!


This is what our apartment looked like when we first walked in!

Living room

Bathroom/Laundry room


Toilet room


Becca's room


My room


Kitchen



 After a month of unpacking, cleaning and decorating

 Living room

Living room different angle

Bathroom/laundry room


Toilet room

My room



Becca's room


Kitchen



Putting the groceries away in our tiny refrigerator 




 View from our balcony


 Becca and I went to middle school together :)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment