Our School's logo!
This upcoming week is our first week of school! I am very ready to start teaching again and be in the classroom. This past week we had our staff orientation which was extremely helpful. I was able to hear the history of the school and all the amazing things God has done to keep it alive and staffed. Becca and I finally met the rest of the staff and have begun building many relationships. It's exciting to see how excited everyone is to be here and the joy they all share for serving God through teaching. I am ready to share these same experiences.
Last Friday was the student orientation. I was able to meet many of my future students and see so many unique interactions. I truly believe we were able to experience a little bit of heaven. In one school about 30 different countries were represented in an hours time. They were so excited to see their friends and old teachers. It was a cool experience.
I will be teaching Spanish 1 to High School students, Spanish culture and communication to Middle School students and Beginner ELL to middle school (English language learners). In my ELL class, I have two Korean students and one Italian girl. They are adorable and pictures will follow soon! I would greatly appreciate prayer for this upcoming week. While I am extremely excited I still have lots to do in order to fully be prepared. Thanks again for reading my blog and for the prayers!
Some shots of my classroom!
Still have some decor to do :)

So exciting! I can't wait to keep up with your blog posts!
ReplyDeleteAlso, the picture in your header reminds of Toledo a little bit. Squint your eyes and tilt your head to the left ... you'll see it. ;)
Ha ha ha ha I love it! I totally see Toledo from the left. Thanks so much for reading my blog. You're so sweet. I now know exactly where you were when you took the picture of the school. Maybe we've even sat in the same seat! Weird!
ReplyDelete