This past weekend our entire staff went to a beautiful little city tucked away in the mountains outside the city of Vienna. It was wonderful to be outside and to get to know more of the people that I am working with on a daily basis. I was very encouraged by our administration this weekend. The international Christian School of Vienna is led by men and women that earnestly love the Lord and have such a heart for the school. Throughout the weekend we attended sessions that were led by our school leaders on the topics of Respect, Unity, Trust and Identity. I love it when people take such simple topics and go so deep with it. I also thought it was so wise to talk to teachers and co-workers about these issues. Many times we can forget how to treat each others in the work place. We were reminded that we are all bodies of Christ's temple and when mistreating someone, we are mistreating the temple of God (Ephesians 4:25-32).
All in all it was a very enriching, refreshing and laughter filled weekend. Take a look below to see some of the pictures of the weekend.
PS. I also popped my shoulder out of its socket twice! Needless to say, I've been in a bit of pain this week and would appreciate the prayers :).
Pretty mountains welcoming us
new friends =)
A little airplane fun to take up time
The gymnasts of the group
Roomies
Cows in the pasture!
Beautiful sunset followed by a starry night
Fun talent show at night! Our emcees theme: UK vs America
My lovely prayer partner
No comments:
Post a Comment