My Spanish 1 students continue to impress me everyday. I have 16 students for Spanish 1 High School and I truly love teaching that class. They enjoy learning the language, love speaking it and are always asking real good questions about the Spanish language. For most of these students, this is their third or fourth language that they are learning. They are more familiar with different vocabulary words, grammar structure and language in general than I ever was at their age. I am able to challenge them and move pretty fast through the chapters which is exciting (well for their teacher at least)!
This past week we've been studying medical terminology. I had them do a dialogue between a doctor and patient and then I had my TA video tape it. Here is a little video of two of my students as well as a view of my classroom!
No comments:
Post a Comment