Sunday, January 8, 2012

Christmas in Chicago

Happy New Year!  This holiday season was quite splendid.  I was able to go home and spend the holidays with my family this year.  It was such a refreshing time spent with family, friends, and food :).  After spending five months in Vienna and then returning home for two weeks, I realized very quickly how important relationships are to me.  Seeing my family and so many close friends allowed me to realize how blessed I am.  I felt so encouraged and enriched by all the conversations, laughs and times spent together.  When returning yesterday to Vienna, it was quite difficult to leave.  Probably much harder than when I first left.  

So thank you once again to all my family, friends and supporters.  I hope you know how much you mean to me and I cannot wait to spend the summer with all of you again.  

PS... there is always room for visitors here in Austria too!  :)  


My Family





High School Friends


Met up with some of my old Kaneland students :)


My two college roommates plus this little peanut


Day in the city with my family

1 comment: