Monday, January 16, 2012

The sun will come out tomorrow!

This past weekend our precious middle school did the cutest musical to Annie Jr.  A lot of my students performed in the musical which was so much fun to see them outside of the classroom shining under the bright lights.  They were incredibly nervous and took the play very seriously.  I was so proud of them.

It brought back many memories of performing in the Sound of Music in middle school.  This is where Becca, my current roommate, and I had first met.  I secretly wish I could act and sing but unfortunately God did not bless me with those talents.  I am hoping that when I reach heaven part of my new heavenly body will be a heavenly voice :).  One can dream!


Hand painted back drop

The orphan girls

One of my students singing 

Daddy Warbucks and Annie

Rooster and his crew

A stellar performance from these 3

The whole crew

 Our very talented directors 

Still in character even after the show 
  

2 comments:

  1. Jessie!! I love the pictures! Did you take these with your camera?? Is it one of those fancy ones? haha... They all look so artsy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha.... well you know me. Quite the artistic one :). I bought a new camera before I left and have had some more skilled photographer friends give me some tips. Also, all the photo apps/programs do help too!

    ReplyDelete