Sunday, November 1, 2015

My First Vlog #whoa



One of my students helped me create a video update of the first quarter at ICSV. I wanted to share it with you guys to give you more of a glimpse into my ministry here in Vienna. 

Things to look forward to:
21 November - Final volleyball tournament in Budapest
28 November - Friendsgiving :)
21 December - Flying home for Christmas! 
19 March - Mission trip to Kosovo
7 April - My parents are visiting! 

Prayer Requests:
  1. I will be speaking in our Middle School chapel this Wednesday, November 4th. The topic is about Why Jesus Had to Die.
  2. For students to be receptive to the gospel and not turned off by it
  3. Preparing the students for our upcoming mission trip to Kosovo
  4. Current refugee crisis in Europe
  5. Peace for major life decisions 


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I am a huge fan. So grateful for the impact you have here in Vienna!

    ReplyDelete