Saturday, January 26, 2013

A January post that should've been in December

This Christmas I received the best present of all! Well, three gifts actually.  My family came to Vienna to spend Christmas with me!  We had a wonderful time touring Austria, munching on kepabs and Schnitzel, drinking glühwein whilst exploring Christmas markets, taking pictures, laughing and creating incredible memories.  It was wonderful sharing my "other" life with my family and allowing them to experience what I do everyday.  They even came to my school on the day they landed (jet lagged and all) to meet some students and fellow colleagues of mine.  Check out some of our pictures below!

Ornaments at the Christmas Markets

On the train to Hallstadt and Salzburg

Hallstadt

Showing the fam how to eat fish

David and I 

Acting out scenes from the Sound of Music tour 


Mis padres :)

City of Salzburg

Exploring the Salzburg Castle

:)

Sweet sunset on Christmas Eve

:D

David ran into some old friends in Salzburg!

Last day in Vienna with my family 

1 comment:

  1. Such fun pics! So glad your fam could be here. I LOVE your nail polish. If you come on Tuesday, do bring it! :D Nails night! :D

    ReplyDelete