Sunday, October 21, 2012

Oktoberfest

Where has this fall gone?  Sometimes it feels like it should still be August.  I am sorry I have been quite behind on my blogging updates this month!  The past few weeks were quite hectic and now that time seems to be slowing down, I can send some updates this week!  This October has been quite the fest!  I've been taking German classes twice a week, coaching two volleyball teams, teaching,  Since a picture is worth a thousands words, here are some photos of this month's happenings.  A more personal blog post is soon to follow this week!  

Varsity Volleyball team in Slovakia and Salzburg for a tournament 

My beautiful, crazy team

Becca and I created a photo scavenger hunt for our entire staff


Took my Spanish classes to get a tour in Spanish of the UN


We received a visit from the Ambassador of Kosovo

The Ambassador and I 
  
Learned about the chemicals in bubbles from my AP Chem students




  
    Celebrated Becca's Birthday


No comments:

Post a Comment