This past weekend Becca and I had our first visitors! When we were at PFO (pre-field orientation) this past summer we met many fellow teachers who were about to venture across the world. There was a small group going to Europe and we got to know many of them pretty well. Our friends, Kathryn and Megan, are currently teaching at the International Christian School of Budapest in Hungry and decided to visit Vienna. It was great to reconnect, share stories and have some great time of encouragement.
In addition to Kathryn and Megan, my friend Amy visited as well. She is student teaching at ICSB and decided to visit as well. It was a nice little treat to see her and have somewhat of a taste of home. I am looking forward to coming home for Christmas and hope to see you all :).
The whole group!
First taste of Weiner Schnitzel
Amy and I :)
Making the train look good
PFO reunions
No comments:
Post a Comment