Sunday, July 31, 2011

Auf Wiedersehen!

After two weeks of packing, multiple goodbyes and a wonderful going away party thrown by my parents, I am finally on my way to Vienna, Austria.  I am very excited and eager to start my new life abroad and to begin serving Christ in a new environment.  I've been so blessed and thankful for all the people that have supported and encouraged me through this time of transition.  I will continue to post pictures, funny anecdotes, and prayer requests.  Thanks again and check out the pics below from the Farewell Open House!         



Where's the Party?  Here's the party!  


Goodbye Cake!  Thanks Jewel-Osco


 The party planners


So Long!  Farewell!  David taking the song to heart


Now the party can start


Some of my wonderful students came!  


Typical Burns and Burick


My favorite neighbors


High School and College friends




Tobi closing out the party 

1 comment:

  1. Vienna is such a lovely little city. You'll love it.

    ReplyDelete